We are excited to announce that we will be starting up the Carmel Valley Goats and Yoga June 2020. In light of Covid19 we will be conducting our classes a bit differently to protect all of us from spreading this virus.
Our classes are outside in a field overlooking Garland Park under a beautiful White Oak tree with baby goats that are looking for someone to play with.
Classes will be available for a family and/or friends that are part of the same circle. Class size will be limited to 8 and no less than 5 guest at a time.
Sign up for classes will handled by Carolyn by contacting her by email Carolyn@cvgoatsyoga.com or phone 831-659-1469 or 415 385-9629.
Day of Procedures
Upon reopening, we will implement a revised set of operating procedures to help ensure the health of our guests and staff:
- We will conduct no touch thermometer testing
- A health survey on guests and staff at the beginning of each class. Have you had any of these symptoms in the last 72 hours:
- Cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, or at least two of these symptoms, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
- If your temperature is above 100.4F and/or you have answered yes to any of the questions you will be refunded and not allowed to participate and directed to contact your physician or go to the emergency room
- Staff will wear personal protective equipment (PPE) such as face masks and gloves
- Social Distancing − All staff and guests will be advised to practice social distancing by standing at least six feet away from each
- Hand Sanitizer − Hand sanitizer dispensers available and used by staff on request
- Hand Washing – Available for guests and staff (for 20 seconds) following the class and when using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, blowing nose
- No touch policy, including handshakes and hugs
- Restroom is available for guests, and guests will be provided wipes to disinfect any touch points in the restroom
Cost is $35 per person with a minimum of 5 people from your circle. Please contact Carolyn at 415-385-9629/831-659-1469 or email@example.com.